You would expect that an online service costing 7.00 Euros a month would justify a decent application on the PC alone, if not on all platforms!
Instead you get a barebones up, like the ones developed by IT students and offered for free on the last decade.
Here go some simple observartions:
1) No export on playlists you make. So if you discontinue your subscription or start another one you will loose all playlists.
2) No way to separate tracks uploaded from your PC from the ones you add to your library out from the Google database. So when you need to perform some housekeeping on a large library you need to remember which ones you uploaded due to unavailability in the Google library.
3) Limitations on the format of uploaded files (Monkey Audio .ape files not supported)
4) Very limited playlist nesting.
5) Limited customisation and settings. No individual skins, no buffer settings, no fade in/out settings, no equaliser etc.
6) No Ipad application, instead we have an high definition retina display focused on the venerable iphone 3, working only on portrait orientation, huge fonts and all.
Come on Google, look at ANY other App. Look at JRiver's app for OS and Android!
Provide some flexibility to paying customers!
PC app, OS app, Music ManagerMore